Services Provided at Rite of Passage include:
- Family Planning and Conception Counseling
- Gynecological and Breast Screening Exams
- Pap Testing
- Bio-identical Hormones
- Preconception Counseling
- Pregnancy Testing
- Referral to Counseling Services for social and family problems
- Full prenatal care including nutrition counseling, pregnancy and postpartum education.
- Continuous care provided during labor and delivery at the center including transfer to hospital for Moms only.
- Newborn and Postpartum Care
- Office visits within 48-72 hours of delivery and the 2nd and 6th weeks after birth
- Physician Consultation and referral provided by Ob-Gyn and Pedi
- Breast Feeding Support/ Lactation Counseling
- Ortho Molecular Products- for Adrenal Fatigue and Wellness
- Advocare Products
- Wish Garden Herbs for pregnant moms, infants and children.
Wednesdays from 6:30-9:30 pm
Second Weekend of each month from 10am-4:30pm Saturday and Sunday
Location: Birth Center Family Room
Breastfeeding Classes - Keys to Successful Breastfeeding
Time; TBAView Detail